Being one of the biggest chocolate factories in Lebanon and in the region, Crystal Chocolatier is still growing in the Middle East. Here are some numbers and statistics on how Crystal Chocolatier’s summer 2013 is going and boosting in the field of private event catering (wedding chocolate decoration, baby chocolate decoration).
- 10-20% increase from last summer in catering for events.
- 250 events for the months of June and July: 150 weddings, 100 other events like engagements and newborn.
- 600 kg of chocolate sold per week in the month of June; 750kg/week sold in July.
- 200 events booking (weddings & engagements) until now for August 2013.
- More than 1 tone/week of chocolate expected to be sold in August according to the number of bookings for the time being.
- 150kg of chocolate has been supplied for one wedding only. The couple took the remaining portion to Australia, where they actually live. This was the biggest deal until now for this summer.
The numbers above prove the growth of the brand due to the reputation that Crystal Chocolatier’s is building among their clients. The chocolate factory is receiving visitors from all over the country for private events and other wholesale orders from the GCC.